Latest Articles from our Partners

Weekend Beach Style: Rain Boots for Fall

Pacific Northwest beach style includes rain boots...check.  Down vest....check. Turtleneck sweater....check. Since moving to Washington in 1988 I've often heard that the dwellers of this region are tough like no others and seriously we are! Nine months of rain, blustery wind storms and cold Pacific Ocean waters aren't for everyone. Those who reside in one of our Pacific Northwest Coastal towns are hardcore beach lovers like you've never met before and I'm so glad to consider myself one. 

Come on storm season -- I've got my rain boots and I'm ready!

Source

Source

Source

Source
Source
Source
Source
Source
....and my actual Pink Cupcake rain boots :)

Source


Visit Featured Sponsor ~ Mystic Knotwork today!




1 comment:

  1. AMAZING post:) Im now following ..follow me back?

    Check out my blog today...divine royal bedroom inspiration:)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.