Latest Articles from our Partners

Beach Style: 4 Handbags for Fall


Stella and Dot has the perfect Fall handbags for your casual coastal wardrobe. 


Be sure to take a look at all their wonderful Fall bags today



1. HOW DOES SHE DO IT, PAINTED ZEBRA Bag - transforms in a snap from a carryall (and boy, do we mean all) to a satchel.

2. GETAWAY - RED IKAT - Have style, will travel. This weekender makes packing a cinch. Expands in a zip for spontaneous shopping.

3. THE SWITCH, BLACK LEATHER/SNAKE - The "It" bag for any season. Über style-ability. Zip up sides for a slim and sleek silhouette.  

4. MADISON TECH BAG, POPPY - Work smart and chic with a bag that pairs style and function.  Equally suited to tote your tech gear and make-up tools.




Browse Stella and Dot's new Fall Handbags today!

*   *   *   *   *   *   *  

Visit today's Featured Sponsor ~ Our Boat House






7 comments:

  1. You've added some really nice designs in your post. Thanks for sharing, I might choose the second design for my weekend, If I was asked to choose. My chose will always remain near red color with patterns. Going out for shopping, wasting time and not getting satisfied with the last choice is really a bad feeling. And hurts more when you see something better with some other person. When we have different choice for every type of season, why not to choose from them. Really liked your work.

    Reference : http://www.thebagshopltd.co.uk/handbags

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall bags looks very interesting!!

    Thenk you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accessories are the most important parts of a woman’s life and it is something for which women are crazy about. When it comes to handbags, they love to add latest and trendy ones to their wardrobe. These fashion handbags indicate the fashion sense of a woman. A beautiful and stylish handbag helps her to look even more beautiful and chic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shared handbags are very beautiful and stylish. If I have to choose from above handbags then I will choose the 3rd one because I love black color handbags. I have a big collection of them. Some of my favorite handbags which I like most are here in this blog http://www.ayushveda.com/womens-magazine/cheap-and-stylish-handbags-for-women/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just amazing!!!!! These designs are specialized and i am such a lot smitten withe these handbags. i do not know why but I'm having imagination of various cartoon characters in these bags and i am such a lot liking it. I'm always searching for new design bags, I'm so glad that I've found your post. Thanks for sharing.
    coach handbags

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is soft, spacious and looks elegant. I have received several compliments and even my brother noticed it and wants to get one for his wife.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.