Latest Articles from our Partners

The Sun Sets at a Dock on the Bay

Many of you know that I've been splitting my time between Bellevue, Washington and Long Beach, Washington recently. Bellevue is located on Meydenbauer Bay and Lake Washington, which provide views extending to the Seattle skyline and Olympic Mountains. The Long Beach Peninsula sits directly on the Pacific Ocean. As a bonafide water baby, I'm pretty much equally happy and at home while at each locale.

View from Bellevue, Washington ~ City of Seattle in background. Photo via One Main Street Bellevue 


Bellevue features many parks along the shores of the bay and lake, which is where I captured the following photos to share with you. Dusk is my favorite time of day...the dewy grass blades, gentle breezes which cool off the day and gorgeous orange glow which lights up the sky. I'm getting all melancholy just thinking about it.  I hope you enjoy the photos and have a wondrous day, friends.











1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos. Have visited Seattle before and loved it since my sister and her family live near Eugene, Oregon.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.