Latest Articles from our Partners

WIN Cheerful Coastal Guest Towels for your Beach House!

Some times it's the little things that can really pull everything together, don't you agree? Our friend, Leslie of LemonDaisy Design, hand paints each guest towel for her beach-loving customers. Some are whimsical, some are beautiful and all are fun for your coastal lifestyle!

Congratulations to comment #17, KathyMcCann.
  True Random Number Generator  17Powered by RANDOM.ORG


coastal guest towels

She paints colorful, whimsical impressions of the coast and of nature in her Charlotte, NC studio.  Lemondaisy sells hand painted pillows, framed art, linen guest towels, decorative wooden trays and note cards to specialty shops and through Etsy.


Leslie has generously offered to provide one winner with their choice of a pair of coastal guest towels.  Which style is your favorite?  The sailboat, palm trees, whales, starfish...





Which set of towels will you choose when you WIN?

If you can't wait to win...Lemondaisy is offering 15% OFF through Mother's Day!!!!
Just use the code MOTHER at checkout.

************************************************************


Follow the directions below to win a pair of handpainted Coastal Guest Towels.

Follow the steps below to enter...

1. Click to "like" Lemondaisy Design on Facebook

2. Click to follow Lemondaisy Design on Twitter

3. Click to follow Lemondaisy Design on Pinterest

4. Visit Lemondaisy's Store and let us know what your favorite item is.

 5. Leave a comment below telling us which method(s) you used to enter 
(don't forget an email address).

Winner will be randomly selected by Random.org on June 6, 2013.

18 comments:

  1. I love the Shrimp & the Nautical guest towel set. All so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I liked all on FB, Twitter &
    Pinterest.

    tinatre@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Conch shell and sandollar in teal (bottom right) are very sweet!

    sandi_shells at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered every way possible and my favorite design is the palm tree.
    Cwm352@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't decide.. great designs.. But I think I'll go with "Green Whale Linen Guest Towel Set"
    Did all 3, FB, Twitter & Pintrest
    https://www.etsy.com/listing/124423443/green-whale-linen-guest-towel-set?ref=shop_home_active
    magdalena.anna at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the turtle and palm tree towels~~~
    Done liking and following everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE Lemon Daisy! I would have to choose the sea turtle...or, maybe the blue shells..they are all great!
    sandyinthemountains@gmail.com (I no longer live in the mountains, but by a river!)
    Did FB & Pinterest...don't Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the sail boat and anchor! SO cute! Following on twitter and Facebook
    tina.fields43@yahoo.com ( twitter: fieldslttlbt)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Beautiful Turquoise Sea Horse and Starfish hand painted onto brown linen guest towels, and the Hand painted blue and green palms look great on these linen guest towels, and the Hand Painted Set of Blue and Green Sea Turtle Guest Towels!!
    Cathy B*****y pbprojecthope at yahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say, I follow you on Facebook and on Pinterest!
      Cathy B*****y pbprojecthope at yahoodotcom

      Delete
  10. I love them all! I live in Ohio and bought a house in Port St. Lucie FLA. Get the keys to the new house on May 10th and that would be a great addition to my new tropical home. Following on Pinterest. Diane Vine email Drake220@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love them all!! Beautiful!!! I posted on FB and Pintrest. Babamac4@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's it! I love them all, I posted on fb and pinterest and shared too.If I had to pick one, which is terribly difficult, Id pick the palm trees ( pink) or any of them, all beautiful
    enigmaklw@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked them on Facebook and followed them on Pinterest. I like the white ibis towels :) They have really cute note cards too!
    kcamarotti@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the Orange Sea Horse and Starfish Linen Guest Towels!
    What a great Etsy shop to find!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i WOULD <3 TO HAVE THE SAILBOAT AND ANCHOR!SO CUTE!

    TINA.FIELDS43@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is hard to decide what my favorite item is but I will begin at the beginning and tell you I love the anchor pillow. My sister would love it too. Maybe it will have to be a gift some day. I entered by liking on Facebook, following on Pinterest, visiting the shop and as I wrote above, I love the anchor pillow. I do love this Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.