Latest Articles from our Partners

Weekend Beach Style: 10 Classic Accessories

10 classic accessories that every girl should own and they are perfect for your beach lifestyle! Sometimes beach girls want to wear something other than shorts, t-shirt and flip flops.  These accessories provide a feminine and relaxed vibe which we love.  Mackenzie of the blog, Design Darling shared these amazingly adorable accessories.  What's your favorite?




1. Neutral ballet flats. 
2. A statement necklace. 
3. Something, anything tortoiseshell. 
4. A lightweight scarf. 
5. A leather wrap watch. 
6. Pearl studs. 
7. A leather clutch. 
8. Jack Rogers. 
9. Ray-Ban wayfarers. 
10. A pearl necklace. 


4 comments:

  1. These are all my style! I love the leather clutch...oh my! And I LIVE in Ray Bans! I'm off to window shop! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it all, just my style! I'm a sucker for any type of peals! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pearls are such an amazing accessory!

      xoxo

      Delete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.