Latest Articles from our Partners

Big Island of Hawaii: Palm Trees & Ocean Breezes

Digital cameras are so handy to travel with; however downloading the thousands of photos after the trip can be a bit time consuming.  My recent trip to Hawaii resulted in about 3,000 photos and I haven't gotten around to editing hardly any of them to share with you.  My friends and I enjoyed a week on the Big Island, which is a very unique landscape.  It almost appears to be the surface of the moon, due to the volcanic rocks piled everywhere.  I found the warm water and high 80 degree temps to be a lovely retreat from a snowy Colorado.

Since my return several weeks ago, Colorado Springs has had several snow storms...blizzard conditions, not just sweet little snowflakes.  I then hopped on a plane to Seattle for a visit  to my "adopted" hometown and daughter for a few weeks where it's been lovely and warm.

To get to the point...I thought I'd better start sharing my palm trees and ocean breezes photos from the Big Island of Hawaii with you before it becomes January again...not that I'm a procrastinator or anything!

Enjoy your day ~ Life's a Beach.

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes


Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes


Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes
Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

Big Island of Hawaii Palm Trees and Ocean Breezes

More Hawaiian photographs being edited right this very second! Aloha.

xoxo





5 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Hawaii? I have been there several times, my sister once lived there and was married on the beach. The wedding was absolutely wonderful!

    I was choosing a trip for October and was thinking about Hawaii again, however, I decided to choose Tuscany, can't wait.

    Your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuscany sounds pretty great too!! :)

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures. Love Hawaii, cant wait to move back home there.


    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha everyone! Hawaii is simply an enchanting and perfect place to spend vacation time with family and friends. Just look at the white sand beach and its palm trees, isn’t it stunning? I love the photos too! They simply look inviting and irresistible! Can’t wait to visit you soon Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.