Latest Articles from our Partners

On My Way to Kona, Hawaii

As you read this, I'm either flying to the Big Island of Kona, Hawaii...or I'm already there!  As you can imagine, I'm more than a bit excited...especially since this is my first visit to this region of the world.  I'm joining a few girlfriends for a retreat so most of this time will be "me" time, not "work" time.  Never fear, I'll still be taking plenty of photographs of the scenery and favorite places to share with you.

I found some lovely shots of Kona, Hawaii to share with you today.  I hope you have a beautiful week, and if you want to see what I'm up to, then join me daily at Sally Lee by the Sea on Facebook>

Kona Hawaii Photography from Pinterest


Kona Hawaii Photography from Pinterest


Kona Hawaii Photography from Pinterest

Kona Hawaii Photography from Pinterest


4 comments:

  1. What an amazing trip! Have TONS of fun in the sun....and blog about it! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am absolutely amazed at how terrific the stuff is on this site. I have saved this webpage and I truly intend on visiting the site in the upcoming days. Keep up the excellent work!...

      Delete
  2. Your blog article is very interesting and fantastic, at the same time the blog theme is unique and perfect, great job. To your success. One of the more impressive blogs I’ve seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard fine obsessions about this topic. Is there a way I can move all my word press content into it? Any kind of assist would be very much respected!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.