Latest Articles from our Partners

DIY Idea: Beach Signs Made from Dumpster Dive

Yes, you read that title right!  A ladder found inside of a neighbor's garbage can was used to create all of these beach signs by ArtIsBeauty.net. Talk about getting creative and saving money ~ well done!

"My wonderful Hubby chopped up this old ladder that I had been saving on the side of the garage. One of the side legs was completely broken, but I still didn't want to part with it.  I had grabbed it out of my neighbors trash a while back and was storing it with all my other broken ladders to which I had plans to do SOMETHING with." ~ Art Is Beauty on HomeTalk.com


Are you ready to start dumpster diving?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.