Latest Articles from our Partners

DIY: Beachy Summer Signs


Art is beauty has been at it again (see last DIY Beach Signs here)  She states that it's finally been warm enough to get outside and dismantel some pallets. "I threw together some Pallet signs and painted them in some Beach style..I seem to be dreaming about the beach a lot lately...LOL"

Aren't they adorable? And so easy to create yourself!  The sailboat is my favorite, which one is yours?






To see more: http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/04/beachy-summer-handmade-signs-made-from.html

3 comments:

  1. I love the sailboat best, too! What a fun way to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My entire kitchen is done in coastal art, shells and coastal signs. This to the beach sign is next to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for showing off my signs!
    What a wonderful surprise!
    Hugs
    Karin
    www.artisbeauty.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.