Latest Articles from our Partners

Weekend Beach Report from Long Beach, WA

Today's weekend beach report is brought to you by my brother, Matthew, currently caretaker of our beach cottage in Long Beach, Washington



"Today at the beach. Near 50 and clear, but very windy. Only a few clammers about but lots of traffic. I'd have stayed until sunset but my ears got cold." 




You heard it hear first folks!  But seriously, you can see why we love this beautiful Northwest beach so much. We often have clear days like this during winter and taking a walk provides exhilaration like nothing else. 



My favorite photo of the wind blowing along the sand....quite common in these parts!


Have a beautiful day and lovely week!
Marie

4 comments:

  1. Long Beach is beautiful. I'm also in love with the Oregon Coast. Any day at the beach is.... well, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your site and take the feeds also…I’m happy to locate a lot of useful information right here within the post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.