Latest Articles from our Partners

Fine Pewter Sand Dollar Cabinet Knobs - Win a PAIR!

...and the winner is {drumroll, please} comment #5, Diane. Selected by Random.org

"I love almost all of you cabinet knobs! Your work is great! I pinned the plumeria blossoms to Pinterest and shared on my FB. Thank you for a chance to win!"


Diane

*********************************


Have you been searching for the largest collection of artist designed cabinet hardware available? 
We found them! Sea Life Cabinet Knobs by Peter Costello is a new, unique and growing collection of artist designed fine pewter cabinet hardware. It is inspired by a lifetime of nautical and outdoor experiences combined with God-given artistic insight and aptitude.


As a youngster in the 50’s, Peter fondly recalls walks on the beaches and in boatyards with his grandfather, the man who first taught him to whittle.  By the 60’s, most of Peter’s life revolved around Plum Island,  at the time, an isolated barrier island located off Newburyport, Mass,  that is home to the Parker River National Wildlife Refuge.
In retrospect, it is easy to see that the artistic influences and insights gained in those early years, have been profound.
Behind the scenes of Sea Life Cabinet Knobs by Peter Costello.
Peter’s Sea Life Cabinet Knobs Collection is exclusively limited to his copyrighted designs available only from his SeaLifeCabinetKnobs.com website. 
More than a dozen new items will be introduced during the Spring of 2013.  Shown below are a couple images of the bronze master castings from which the new molds are  being made.

Peter has graciously offered to provide one winner with a pair of these beautiful Sand Dollar Cabinet Knobs.  Retail value is $15.00 per knob...winner will receive two (2) knobs, $30 value!

These handcrafted pewter knobs are available exclusively through Peter's website, Sea Life Cabinet Knobs> 



Follow the directions below and 
Win a pair of Sand Dollar Pewter Cabinet Knobs!!

4 different ways to enter

1. Click to visit Sea Life Cabinet Knobs's store and PIN your favorite product to Pinterest!


2. Click to visit Sea Life Cabinet Knobs on Facebook and give them a "Like"
3. Share the Giveaway on YOUR Facebook page.
4. Leave a comment below telling us which method(s) you used to enter (don't forget an email address).



Good luck ~ Winner will be selected on March 30, 2013.
U.S. shipping address only

41 comments:

  1. Just added you as a PIN to my Pinterest site AND liked you on Facebook. What great knobs! It is so hard to choose a favorite. Thanks for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pinned this on Pinterest, liked your facebook page, and posted on mine. I LOVE these cabinet knobs!
    beachnurse08@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did all three. Love the turtles and whales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love almost all of you cabinet knobs! Your work is great! I pinned the plumeria blossoms to Pinterest and shared on my FB. Thank you for a chance to win!
    Diane
    itzdiane@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love love love these knobs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinned, liked your FB page, left a comment on FB and shared! Too cute! <3
    buttercup01@northstate.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shared the contest on my FB page, like you on FB AND posted my favorite knobs on Pinterest! I absolutely love the conch shell and the starfish. They would go perfectly in my ALL nautical home. You are filling a gap in much needed nautical cabinet hardware. Thanks for this opportunity!
    Benita
    benita.collins@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Liked and shared. Already love your site! trishparker2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liked and shared! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liked you on FaceBook....LOVE your work!!! grammsfour@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liked and shared on facebook sheilacoker@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Liked and shared FB. Timothybrown63@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pinned, liked and shared on Facebook. I love these! Cwm352@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. pinned, liked, shared on fb - love love love this hardware!
    bethmar10@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pinned and liked. These are awesome! yrdnekcm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. liked the fb page and LOVED the knobs!!!
    jeannie
    jfrei36023@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Shared on Pinterest and liked on FB! Love the products!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pinned onto my Nautical Board. The Sand Dollar is my favorite. I will be buying some for our new house that we be building soon. They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. pinned, liked, shared and commented! Love the knobs!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I pinned the knobs on Pinterest. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. YES! Love these. We're renovating a beach house on North Captiva Island, and are beginning to add finishes touches like these knobs. I pinned as well as liked on FaceBook, and ALSO copied the link to your website on my Island House page. joan.faulkner@gmail.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked them on facebook I especially like the starfish knobs. However I am planning on crating a frame around the plate glass mirror in our guest room out of sand dollars and these knobs would look perfect on the cabinet below the mirror! My email is Drlizmicoli@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I liked them on facebook as stephanie tyler hastie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I pinned the sand dollars .... I like them best. Althio it was close with the lighthouses and the scallops.

    http://pinterest.com/pin/101471797826666514/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I shared it on my fb page https://www.facebook.com/stephanie.hastie/posts/227810120677461

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh, my email, sthastie (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I pinned an item to my board here: http://pinterest.com/pin/84583299223994426/

    marija.majerle at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow, these are fantastic and hoping to win the drawing. liked on facebook as well. tacy.andersen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love these! I liked on fb.
    LMSunshine33ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love, love love these knobs! So hard to choose a favorite...I'd like to use a variety on the cabinets- how cute would that be! I pinned the seahorse, dolphin and turtle - they do all live together in the sea, don't they! naalexa5@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. LOVE LOVE LOVE these sand dollar knobs!!! I shared contest to my Facebook page and liked Sea Life Cabinet Knobs Facebook page! Email is franzeska2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super cute. I pinned to Pintrust. Could use these knobs on the dresser in my guest bedroom. We live in a land-locked state and I am always dreaming of the beach. I need some quality beach time right about now. eliz.frederick0522@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I pinned the turtle knobs on pinterest! Thank you! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I pinned the shell knobs on pinterest. djetaime20@mail.com Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  35. Liked on fb! beautiful knobs :)

    Jrerwin6@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Liked on Facebook. Beautiful work! Thanks for giveaways! Susanchesley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I like them on fb under Rab Pom
    cmarquez482@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. pin :http://pinterest.com/pin/545498573585409130/
    cmarquez482@outlook.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Choose a cabinet hardware that you can see yourself applying throughout the house, even if you don’t plan on adding hardware to these other rooms right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.