Latest Articles from our Partners

Beach Style: Red & White Stripes!

Whose ready for a long beach weekend? I know that I sure am!  My friend +Carol Lasitter, owner of the coastal store By The Seashore, recently shared this divine beach style on her Facebook page.  It is pretty much perfect in my eyes...how about you?

If I had to change anything it would be to ditch the wristwatch...'cause beach time means no checking your watch!  I'm off to find a cute red & white striped top today...



What's your favorite element of this Beach style?  

Shirt, sweater, sandals, scarf, tote???


4 comments:

  1. I wear tops and capris very much like these...so I like the bag best! That's what I need! Love a nice big watch for this outfit, too! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great look for the beach - causual and chic. Love the sandals!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater for those cool nights on the boardwalk watching the fireworks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the striped shirt. But where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.