Latest Articles from our Partners

Beach Photos: A Spring Day

My wonderful brother, Matthew, popped over to the beach yesterday and snapped a few photos for us! The clouds where fluffy, temps in the 60's and he even got a bit of a sunburn.  It's so calm and peaceful...ahhhhh. I sure needed some beach time, if only in photos.

I hope you enjoy your weekend and if you have time... I invite you to visit again to enter our newest giveaway, which will begin on Saturday morning.

IMG_1622-IMG_1626



IMG_1633a

IMG_1638a

IMG_1646a

...and my favorite photo! I've walked past this seagull path marker hundreds of times, so it brings back great memories.

IMG_1621a

2 comments:

  1. You got a really useful blog I have been here reading for about an hour. I am a newbie and your success is very much an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The postings are very unique and also out standing performance with the new creativity and excellency with the new different ideas and concepts.Really I am waiting for some more new posts from you.Keep up your excellency and efficiency in this same levels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.