Latest Articles from our Partners

An Australian Christmas with Driftwood Trees

the only kind of white Christmas we have here in Australia is beachy white. today i decorated the driftwood tree i made in July with seashell decorations i made. it's the kind of tree i like having all year round.




these trees have been very popular on Pinterest. the larger one is in my etsy shop. the smaller one also makes a good jewelery hanger.






these are some cute starfish decorations i made yesterday for my shop. i'll definitely be keeping some for myself..i'm looking forward to decorating another tree with these. another decoration i'm happy to have hanging around all year. see them here.







what kind of Christmas will you be having?





Looking for more Coastal Christmas Inspiration?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanted to say excellent blog!
    my page: diablo 3 guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your Xmas tree designs, think they will look great on a Xmas tree, the contrast of the green to the white will look awesome. :)

    Motorhome Holidays

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.