Latest Articles from our Partners

Taste of the Coast: Pumpkin Martinis


That's right, I said Pumpkin Martinis.  The Ritz Carlton at Half Moon Bay , posted this incredible pic of their latest cocktail concoction on Facebook last week, and now I am inspired.



Thinking that I might have to make a run over there this afternoon and try one for myself!  Although, it is bound to be a little stormy today...



Here's one recipe I found for you all to try.  I had no idea that there were so many ways to make a pumpkin drink.

I would love to hear your reviews, if you whip  this concoction up in your martini shaker!


From: Great Performances

Pumpkin Spice Martini

Glass: Martini
Method: Build in shaker

1.5 ounces ABSOLUT Vanilla
1 ounce Baileys Irish Cream
½ ounce Monin Pumpkin Spice
2 ounces half-and-half
Ground cinnamon and nutmeg for garnish

Sounds so yummy!  Will have to give this a whirl when Tom gets home from Washington DC, as I am a bachelor girl this weekend with way too much time on her hands...


Thought that our "pirate" glassware would be such a fun idea for Halloween and Fall parties!


The martini glasses are a new addition

Stemless wine tumblers are great for deck parties (or if you have spill-prone guests!)

 
One of my favorite pieces in this whole collection, the Skull & Cross Bones Whiskey Decanter
Have a great day everyone.  Please feel free to pipe up if you have a favorite pumpkin cocktail recipe that you'd like to share!

2 comments:

  1. I am always looking for a new fun drink! Looks delish!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. The decanters and glasses are a lot of fun! We bought pumpkin soup at Earth Fare today...can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.