Latest Articles from our Partners

Beach Style: Fall Favorites


 
What do you think? I love each and everything in this post, the bag and shoes are "yet to get" but I've been enjoying the other pieces over the past few weeks.

Also, non-materialistically new for me this fall is YOGA (I'm in love) and drinking TEA! I'm seriously head over heals in love with my yoga classes and have been swapping out my coffee (unless its a rough one) for all sorts of herbal teas. I love the way they warm me up in the mornings and feel so clean.

What new have you tried this fall?!

3 comments:

  1. I love those shoes and that bag! I bought a long sweater in oatmeal and dark wine colored jeans with a cute Tommy Hilfiger shirt that matches it! I love finding a few pretty things for the Fall season!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.