Latest Articles from our Partners

Beach Style: Stylish Autumn Jewelry

I'm in complete and utter denial that it is Autumn today.  Maybe it's because I grew up in California where it was pretty nice all year long. I now live where it is very damp, rainy and you have to bundle up three seasons of the year.  Am I whining? Yes, a little bit. Will I get over my Autumn funk...sure, it just may be in mid-October!

I do love the colors of Autumn AND beach jewelry so it wasn't too difficult to work on today's article. I found that adding a little piece of beach jewelry to whatever I wear or wherever I go keeps me feeling connected to my sweet ocean home.  Even if you don't live at the ocean, you can keep that peaceful beach feeling with you all year long.



Camden Triple bracelet from Sailormade Bracelets is a great place to start our Autumn jewelry search.  

We have a bit of a crush on the Camden Triple bracelet which features green authentic three-strand sailing rope and silver finished hardware.  This modern bracelet will take you through Autumn in high style.





Beachglass Autumn BraceletJewelry artist, Beth Lampe Martin, is currently featuring this beautiful Autumn bracelet at  Beach Glass Shop.  

The bracelet is loaded with green and brown beach glass collected from the shores of Lake Erie.  Czech beads and pearls complete the piece and dangle elegantly from a silver charm chain. 


Beach Glass Bracelet for Autumn


Silk Ribbon Coastal Bracelet:  Rita of Blue Sail Studios has combined aqua and khaki together for this perfect Autumn jewelry piece!  Let the colors of the sand and sea wrap themselves around your wrist with this artisan beach bracelet.

The center slide is made of recycled, reclaimed silver and is .999 pure silver. It was then tumbled to low rich shine and patina was added to bring out the details.


Shell Bracelet for Autumn


Crab Diamond Charm: Polished Gold and Autumn just go together and Ocean Offerings offers a beautiful Crab Diamond Charm which features easy to use trigger-less lobster clasp.


crab diamond charm

Hawaiian Amber Brown Beach Glass and Cowry (cowrie) Shell necklace: An earthly-brown hue can really be beautiful!  This necklace is a great example.  The piece is handmade by Lindsey's Beach Glass on Etsy.






Hawaiian Seashell Necklace with Leather



Orange Outline Sailor Knot Rope BraceletWhether you call them Sailor Bracelets, Beach Bracelets, Surfer Bracelets, Rope Bracelets, Turk's head Bracelets, or just memories; these are what all the 'cool kids' are wearing!  This is a traditional white cotton bracelet outlined in orange satin, handmade by our friends, Matt and Jill of Mystic Knotwork

Knotwork Bracelet for Autumn

So which piece of Beach Jewelry is your favorite???

 

This article brought to you by these fine coastal sponsors...

 

 

6 comments:

  1. I just sat down from working on my jewelry and clothes...one thing led to another. I was getting some long sleeve shirts out for cooler weather. And I started playing with my jewelry. I LOVE the wrap bracelets! Fav in these is the silk ribbon bracelet. Just beautiful! I'm off to follow your links! Happy Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wear the Mystic Knotwork bracelets...but I don't have one with orange! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all! but the sailormade is super nautical. fun post! BTW I am dying for some under 90 temps here in the tropics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying my Sailormade bracelet, Camden Cable wrap, it is beautiful. Love wearing it alone or stacked with other bracelets and watch. I won this bracelet from your September 7th giveaway. Thank you so much for this great gift! And for all your wonderful blogs. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.