Latest Articles from our Partners

Celebrating a Beachy Birthday Party

In celebration of my 47th birthday today, I thought it would be fun to have a virtual BEACH BIRTHDAY party with you!  I shared the sealife cookie photo below on Facebook yesterday and you guys went crazy for them (rightly so!).  I dug a bit further and found that the cookies were just a small part of a beach baby birthday celebration from ProjectNursery.com.

Although it's been more than a few years since I was a toddler, I still think the party food and decor is beautiful.

Beach Birthday Party


Beach Birthday Party


Beach Birthday Party


Beach Birthday Party


Beach Birthday Party


Beach Birthday Party



Beach Party Resources:


Thanks for joining me on my special day ~ enjoy your weekend!

Marie


This article brought to you by these fine coastal sponsors...

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! What a great collection of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Marie. Saw the cookies on Facebook. Have a great Birthday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Marie! What a beautiful way to spend the day...dreaming of the sea! I hope your day is extra special and you enjoy yourself...and eat some cake! Sending you some birthday HUGS! Your buddy, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday ... and let me just say ... 47 is young! Trust me. Wow, do a love those cookies. I really don't care what they taste like, but I just love to look at them!

    Have a wonderful day,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Marie..love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un très joyeux Anniversaire from a Chilean travel writer in Paris !

    Enjoy this special day,

    Francisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marie, Happy Birthday! I have a few years on you! Deanna @ Outer Banks Trading Group

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a lovely post of ideas. My toddler grandson lives at the beach and now I have new inspiration for hosting a party for him. Thanks for sharing this lovely idea.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.