Latest Articles from our Partners

Pinterest: Welcome Summer!

I can't even tell you in words how happy I am to welcome Summer today.  The weather has even been acting like summer - perfection!  In honor of the first day of summer I'm sharing some favorite "At the Beach" photos from Pinterest today.  Why? Cause it's sunny and I'm spending as much time on the beach as possible...that's what it's all about, right? 

I'll be back on Friday to share a really awesome giveaway for you to enter!  Have a beautiful day, friends.

Marie
xoxo

At the Beach from Pinterest
At the Beach from Pinterest




At the Beach from Pinterest



At the Beach from Pinterest


At the Beach from Pinterest


At the Beach from Pinterest



At the Beach from Pinterest



At the Beach from Pinterest





Happy Summer to you!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I love the "Stinson Beach" shabby sign. My friend just posted pictures on Facebook from Stinson Beach, yesterday. Such a cool place in California...these pictures make me want to pack up the car and take the kids today!!! We don't go enough!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stinson Beach is one of my fav places in the entire world, Karen! Thanks so much for visiting today - now get packed and head to the beach! :O)

    Marie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want it to be summer right now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous photo! I love the colors, lines and textures. It's easy to see how the boat in this scene would be such a comfort to you. I like your analogy of The Anchor, too.
    Surf Photography Posters

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.