Latest Articles from our Partners

Knotted Hanging Chair is Fun in the Sun!

Knotted Hanging Chair

Anthropologie did it right with their Knotted Melati Hanging Chair! This image just makes me want to grab a cocktail and flip through the latest edition of Ocean Home Magazine

This perfect piece of outdoor decor even comes in a beautiful blue color...how cool is THAT?!


Knotted Hanging Chair
Blue knotted hanging chair from Anthropoly

I think I could hang out here all summer long -- Care to join me?

Marie
xoxo

{Have you entered our latest Sperry Top-Sider Shoe Giveaway???}



2 comments:

  1. So fun to visit your site again. I will go romping through all your ads today because I love every one of your advertisers! I'd buy that fab chair from Anthro but I'd have to miss a car payment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun and boho chic. I would love to curl up in one of these and feel the coastal breeze.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.