Latest Articles from our Partners

At the Beach: Memories in a Jar

Always a favorite subject matter around here...beach memories in a jar.  Memories meaning sand, sea glass, sea shells and driftwood.  With summer beginning in a few days, now is the time to make sure you have your jars ready to place all your treasured memories into once you return from vacation.  If you're anything like me, if you don't do it as soon as you get back then it won't get done.

Here are some easy ways to store beach memories this year...


At the Beach: Memories in a Jar
Memory in a Jar Idea from Charming Little Nest


Large Beach Memory Jar from Fiskars

Embellishing Life Everyday's Beach Memories


Beach Photo Jar from Fiskars

Better Homes & Gardens Sea  Shell Craft Ideas

Found in an antique store by Debbie of Debbie-Dos

Sarah of A Beach Cottage never disappoints with her jars of treasures!

Memory Jar filled by Whipper Berry


Hope you enjoy the upcoming weekend and create many new beach memories along the way...

Marie


7 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful idea! I wish I had done that over the years! My shells are all mixed together by now! Maybe I'll start a new tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just recently got home from Pensacola Beach from attending my sister's wedding. My little neice and I collected so many sea shells and I finally know what to do with them now. Wonderful idea, thank for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful way to pay tribute to your sister's wedding! Have fun!!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic collection. These are great! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving us a follow, Karen ~ it's great to meet you!!

      Marie
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love this idea! I live on the coast and am always looking for new ways to use the many shells that we collect on our walks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.