Latest Articles from our Partners

Simple Coastal Crafting with Rope!

Coastal Crafting with Rope


I have a busy life and I'm sure that you do too!  Simple and fast coastal crafts are always my favorite.  If I can complete it in an afternoon then that's best because anything over that and I'll never get around to finishing it.   DIYlife.com shared this nautical craft project which I just love, love, love (did I mention that I LOVE this?).  

You won't believe how easy these instructions are... 
  • Length of rope;
  • Coil rope into spiral;
  • Gradually adding hot glue to coil to keep things secure;
  • Done.
If you want to make a trivet or placemat, just make sure that you use a generous amount of glue.  Told you it was easy!

3 comments:

  1. I love it too!
    I can think of so many things to wrap rope around for a coastal touch. It makes a plain clear glass vase into a work of art. I really like those coasters. I am going to have to make some this weekend, I really need em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love using different types of rope. I also love sisal rope and wrap the bottom of candles with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.