Latest Articles from our Partners

Saturday Beach Style: Striped Sperry Top-Siders


Who wouldn't want a free pair of Sperry Top-Siders!?  I was recently asked by PlanetShoes.com if I would like a free pair of these (perfect for the beach) shoes and who was I to say no?  Girls and shoes just go together! I chose a fun slip-on style called The Cameron in Navy Seersucker fabric. 

What did I think about the shoe? They offer a comfortable feel with an arch support inside. The new addition to my wardrobe are good looking from beach to casual dining.  They are a shoe that can be worn all day long so I'll be living in them this summer, no doubt! 

  Striped Sperry Top-Siders 



Who says casual has to be ordinary? Add a touch of glam to a laid back look with flirty patterns, prints and colors that keep you looking fresh for any occasion. Dress up your daily style with Sperry's selection of trendy casuals. 


Striped Sperry Top-Siders

Striped Sperry Top-Siders

Shoe Highlights:
  • Secure Bond Between Upper and Outsole for Vulcanized Comfort
  • Slip On Style with Laceless Detail Uppers including Rust Proof Eyelets
  • Wave Comfort System with PU Removable Molded Footbed for Integral Arch Support and an Increased Light Weight Comfort
  • Non-Marking Rubber Outsole with Razor Cut Wave-Siping™ for Ultimate Wet/Dry Traction
Needing some new beach shoes? Check out PlanetShoes.com for your new pair!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh! I really like these! Very nautical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have worn Top Siders for years. I love these new styles too.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love these. Wish I'd had them last week for my beach vacation. Great photos always.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well aren't those sweet! Have to get me some of those!
    Great blog too!

    Ciao~
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved my top siders and wore them until they were falling apart! They are the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're fun - I would like a pair of those!

    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.