Latest Articles from our Partners

Saturday Beach Style: Seas the Day Bracelet

Perusing Etsy on a regular basis can be dangerous to the pocketbook.  I don't treat myself that often so the checking account is still okay and this piece of coastal jewelry was very reasonably priced for the high quality of the piece.

Our friend, Rita of Beach House Living(tm) recently opened up another Etsy shop called Blue Sail Studios™ which features nautical jewelry and home decor.  I immediately fell in love with the jewelry!  Ever since I painted my Seas the Day sign for the house, I've been in love with the phrase so I purchased this...



 A Seas the Day bracelet! Go figure. :O)


The silk ribbon is absolutely beautiful and it's wonderful that it will fit so many different sized arms.  The versatility in size makes this piece perfect for a gift!


My bracelet is so comfortable that I rarely take it off.  Check out these new jewelry designs too...

Shell Silk Ribbon Bracelet of Fine Silver



Mermaid On Deck Hand Stamped Bracelet




Hand Stamped Bracelet - Tropical Pink Orange Crepe Fairy Ribbon



Beach Jewelry Silk Wrap Bracelet By The Sea

So which hand stamped coastal bracelet is YOUR favorite?


Shop Blue Sail Studios™ today!

4 comments:

  1. I love by the sea! But they are all fabulous! I absolutely LOVE to shop on Etsy and saved her shop in my favs! These bracelets look like fun to wear! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! These bracelets are nice and I really like varieties of the colors. I'm planning to buy all of those fantastic colors bracelets for my friends. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love by the sea .....beautiful! !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the lovely mention. I'm glad you like your bracelet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.