Latest Articles from our Partners

Chesapeake Crab Quiche Recipe

Happy Memorial Day weekend, friends.  Memorial Day is the unofficial beginning of Summer around these parts and I'm REALLY looking forward to summer!  I bet you are too!?

(via
Are you one of the thousands that are hosting or attending a Memorial Day picnic, party or BBQ?  You'll be the hit of the Memorial Day beach party with this easy and delicious seafood quiche from our friends at Blue Crab Bay Co.  Quiche is such a great go-to recipe!
Like the stoneware plate? Check it out >> Blue Crab Stoneware
Ingredients:
2 tbsp. onion, chopped
2 tbsp. butter
2 or 3 eggs, slightly beaten
1 cup heavy cream
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 can Bay Beyond® Crabmeat,drained
¾ cup Swiss cheese, grated
1 9-inch pie shell

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Sauté onion in butter. Whisk eggs, then add cream and sautéed onion. Season with nutmeg, salt, and pepper, if desired. Spreadcrabmeat and cheese in bottom of pie shell. Pour egg mixture over crab and cheese. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until golden. 

(Optional: Garnish the top with Blue Crab Bay Co. Chesapeake Bay Seasoning). Serves four.

(via)


View LOTS more recipes >> Blue Crab Bay Co. Recipes



~ Marie & Liz

7 comments:

  1. I always put a little nutmeg in my quiche. It adds that little back note. Have a wonderful week-end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great idea! Think I'll give that a try :O)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the Quiche recipe. I think that I'll give it a try for a birthday luncheon this next Friday. Happy Memorial Day! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a quiche fan, and concoct a few myself. This crab quiche looks/sounds delicious! I'm going to have to make this one! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting... I really like it... Thank you so much...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried crab quiche before. This is on my list to make.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.