Latest Articles from our Partners

Beach Style: Life is Good at the Beach

Life really is good at the beach!  I certainly don't look like this gorgeous model in her beach fashion, but I can dream that I do.  The blue leopard print tunic looks so comfortable and glamorous that I'd probably wear it every day if I could.  The colors just make me feel good...how about you?

Beach Style: Life is Good at the Beach


Browns brown tunic
£445 - brownsfashion.com

Leather sandals
$595 - intermixonline.com

Emilio Pucci straw handbag
€379 - jades24.com

Elizabeth Showers bracelet
$572 - maxandchloe.com

Delish.com
$25 - delish.com

Bazzill: A Cherry On Top
$0.79 - acherryontop.com

Beach Plaque
$35 - belleescape.com




Have you purchased some new beach apparel for this summer?  I think some new sandals are on my list of wants. Have a beautiful & beachy day,

Marie


1 comment:

  1. This beach photo session is looking really great. I agreed with you living on the beach feels like living in paradise. I'm looking forward to live such life amazingly. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.