Latest Articles from our Partners

Enjoy A Cup of Joe in a Coastal Mug

We love coffee around the cottage...several pots brew throughout the day.  We even like that flavored stuff for an after-dinner treat.  I think it has something to do with the damp environment of the Washington coast 'cause we also eat a lot more soup than we use to.

If I had enough space, I think that I'd collect coffee mugs (I know, I'm weird!).  My love of mugs is probably why I was instantly drawn to these new mugs. Seriously, why not make your morning more special by enjoying your hot beverage in a mug with coastal and/or tropical artwork on it?  Coastal artist, Wendy Russell of ArtRussell and Seasidehome, has recently created coffee mugs with vivid, permanent reproductions of her original art.

With Mother's & Father's Day around the corner, we thought that these would make a very nice gift for either/or.  Here is a little sampling of Wendy's beautiful ceramic coastal mugs, which are currently for sale on her Etsy store.









Whether it's coffee, tea or milk...everything will taste finer in a ceramic coastal-style mug!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these mugs! I wouldn't know which one to get but I love the flamingos AND the seashells! Good prices, too! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool-one more way to dream about the ocean

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful surprise! Thanks so much for the great feature. These designs are availble exclusively from me at my ETSY shops. Best, Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.