Latest Articles from our Partners

Floating Bean Bag for the Pool? I Want One!

You read the title of the article correctly...I found big floating bean bags!! Each is made to float in a swimming pool. I want one! I don't need one (I have no pool) but I want, want, want it! Take your pick of three colors including Pacific Blue, Ginko Green or Logo Red.



Here's the details of the King Kai Pool Float. 
"Forget about your cares on this luxurious beanbag pool float. Made of breathable Sunbrella fabric and filled with millions of loose buoyant foam beads, you'll experience the ultimate in natural support. Best of all, this 60" x 75" oversized prize is big enough for two! Traditional swimming pool floats just cant compete. Our giant pool float is soft, flexible and keeps its cool in direct sunlight."



3 comments:

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.