Latest Articles from our Partners

{Coastal Craft} Driftwood Becomes Dream Sign

My 2012 word of the year is DREAM so what better what to keep the dream alive than to make a sign to remind me?  A driftwood board from our local beach plus some stencils and white paint created a super easy sign to remind me on challenging days to keep dreaming.





"Dreams are extremely important. You can't do it unless you imagine it." 

-- George Lucas 








What is your dream for 2012?



Partying with Layla from The Lettered Cottage! Why not join us?

   

Mark Your Calendars...

 2012 Decorating Resolutions Blog Party January 23, 2012

11 comments:

  1. I love this gorgeous idea. Wishing you gals a wonderful 2012.
    Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know I love it! I thought I would choose this word, too...but wasn't sure if I should! I'm still pondering! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Health and happiness for my mom and everyone and to grow my Etsy store and blog.
    xo~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dream is to take the Sheffield design course. And I'm going to do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome use of a driftwood board!

    I'm dreaming of beach days... and pretty soon my dreams will come true. Come on summer time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we had big pieces of driftwood like that. It is perfect for a sign. Always keep dreaming!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sign. I wish I could the perfect piece of driftwood. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog. It is beautiful!

    MC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.