Latest Articles from our Partners

{Coastal Christmas Eve} Blessings & a Winner

Christmas Eve blessings to each and every one of you. You have enriched our life this year with all of your wonderful comments and friendship.  It was a difficult choice; however we have selected the winner of our Coastal Christmas Blog Party...drum roll please...

Kerrie of Sea Cottage!!

She shared her white beach cottage Christmas tree and it had the most responses by readers. Kerrie really captured what Christmas at the beach should be...simple, relaxing and beautiful.

Retreats of Ocean Christmas Tree from Sea Cottage


...and what does Kerrie win? A $50 Gift Card to Boutique de la Mer {a division of Sally Lee by the Sea, our new online store.}

We hope you, your family and friends have the happiest Holiday ever! 

**We'll be running "Best of 2011" articles for the rest of this year here and new decorating articles will be posted on NauticalCottageblog.com.  

See you in 2012.

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kerrie! And thanks for the Christmas joy that you spread this year! Merry Christmas! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It has been such a blessing to get to know you this year. Thank you for all of the support for my seawashed creating, including my sea tree! Wow, I am going to have fun shopping at your new shop! I didn't even know you opened. I love the name of your shop. Our first home was called the Del Mar(that was the actual name the builders gave it) and we had seafoam green carpet(that was 20yrs ago when green carpet was in style) I wish we had never left that home...but Sea Cottage is a restoration of that home and I'm am grateful everyday to live here. Happiest of holidays to you!!!! ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, I just went to peek at your shop and I just love it! I saw several items I want. I have to tell you that I really like that everything is affordable. I wish you the best! cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Kerie. That was my favourite tree as well.

    CarolynXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is very beautiful! congratulations to kerrie.
    merry christmas marie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.