Latest Articles from our Partners

{Coastal Christmas - Day 7} Beach Walks & Hot Cocoa

Even though large storms are a regular occurrence along Pacific Northwest beaches in December it is still probably one of my favorite months of the year.  When we aren't experiencing storms we occasionally get clear and cold days which are splendid for beach walking.  The "touristas" are gone so the beaches are deserted and there are almost always treasures to be found. Our abundance of Pacific Sand Dollars, floats, rope and driftwood were mainly found during the month of December.




The exhilaration of winter beach walks results in a cold face and hands but makes me feel alive and vibrant.  And is there any better way to clear your mind? I think not.


Warming up after a beach walk with a hot cup of cocoa with marshmallows {of course!} is one of my favorite things in all the world.  Looking at hot cocoa pictures is almost as exciting! lol....




Plopped in my favorite chair with a hot beverage while enjoying my Christmas pretties warms me from inside out. We're in for more clear days ahead so they'll be many more beach walks and marshmallowed cocoa in the future...life's good!

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

2 comments:

  1. I love to walk on the beach any time of the year! And I'm happy there's a sugar free hot cocoa mix that actually tastes good! heehee! I linked for Coastal Christmas again this morning! I'm on a roll! lol ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so inviting - hoping to be able to go for a walk this afternoon. Clear and crisp here too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.