Latest Articles from our Partners

{Coastal Christmas - Day 5} Coastal Dining Room Table

White, light and super-duper simple...that pretty much sums up our dining room's coastal Christmas decorations this year.  This is very unusual for us as we usually have red, green and gold plastered everywhere.  We have all commented how much calmer we feel this year with the softer palette. Hmmmm....

Our fairly neutral palette includes a white tablecloth with a seashell design, white plate, white desert plate with tiny red trim, white Christmas mugs plus a row of aqua mercury glass candle holders down the center of the table. Too simple? Nope, just right for our beach family.





Of course, no dining table setting at our cottage is complete without a starfish!


We are totally in love with these candle holders!



We laid out a row of shimmering silver ribbon under the candle holders.




....and then couldn't make up our mind if we liked it or not!






We can't wait to eat dinner at our Coastal Christmas table this year!  Come back tomorrow as we are sharing how we decorated our Dining Room chandelier.


Don't forget to visit/link up to our Coastal Christmas Blog Linky Party!


Sharing at Metamorphosis Monday, The Lettered Cottage; A Beach CottageWhite Wednesday; No Minimalist HereInspiration FridayFeathered Nest FridayPink Saturday

– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

9 comments:

  1. I love your table and especially the starfish. I bought a few recently and can't quit using them all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting this event! I finally got around to linking up!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! I'm getting another Coastal Christmas post ready! I'm loving all of these! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Those greenish mercury glass votive holders are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a lot of seashells, but now I need a starfish after seeing this! I love the metallic glassware. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie!! Your table is gorgeous!! I love the aqua mercury candle holders. I hope you are doing well, I have missed you.
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful table and I love the candle holders. The colors would be perfect for my coastal tablescape too. Thanks for joining the Holiday Dining Party!
    xo,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have starfish all over my house too! Love those candleholders..I've been looking at my usual places for some silver mercury glass ones, and turning up empty :( Thanks for sharing!

    Lauren @ www.fromourhidingplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for hosting this event! I finally got around to linking up!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.