Latest Articles from our Partners

{Coastal Christmas - Day 23} Christmas Tree Inspiration

Glorious Coastal Christmas Trees from our Holiday Linky Party...Enjoy! 
Let us know which tree is your favorite as we'll be selecting the winner of our linky party tomorrow.

Retreats of Ocean Christmas Tree from Sea Cottage




O Christmas Tree from Del's Shells



Coastal Christmas Tree from The Charm of Home



Coastal Christmas Starfish Tree by Beach Chic


Happy Holidays! See you tomorrow.

*********************************************** 
Join us for more Holiday fun….

***********************************************


Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

9 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful but love the Coastal Christmas Starfish Tree by Beach Chic the best. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty tags on the white tree! I have so many ideas for next year! Merry Christmas my friend! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. all so pretty! I just love the tiny crowns on the first tree :) wishing you a very merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a suprise to come over for a visit and see my sea tree here! Thank you ox Wishing you the a beautiful christmas washed from the sea...Kerrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favourite is the first one. Just those simple gift tags stamped with words and images that evoke such happiness. Love it's whitness as well. I have finally decided on an all white coastal table for Christmas. It will be outside so I can't set it until Chritmas morning. Hope I get time to photograph it as well.

    Best Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty!!! I like using starfish, too.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was perusing Google Reader and had to pop over and say WOW...thanks! That's my tree :D

    They are all beautiful! I may have to add some ribbon to mine next year!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like to imagine that the poem is a first-hand account by one of the shepherds who visited the newborn become ordained online in the stable and was wending his weary way home on the very first Christmas morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.