Latest Articles from our Partners

(Coastal Christmas - Day 16) My 3 Favorite Holiday CDs

Music is such a huge part of my life that I just can't stress it enough.  It probably all started with my mother who played the piano and sang classic songs of the 1930, 40's and 50's to my brother and I when we were growing up.  As a young girl I took piano lessons and also played the clarinet. I seem to always have music playing when I'm working and depending on my mood it can vary widely...hard rock, big band, classical, pop.  I'll listen to pretty much everything except for rap.

Michael Buble
I'm one of those strange birds that starts listening to Christmas tunes in August...yes, seriously. I love it! It inspires me, makes me feel great, brings back wonderful memories.  My favorite Holiday Albums for 2011 all feature "crooners" in the jazz, big band and swing genre. I've attached a video for each of my favorite sons...I hope you enjoy!


1. Michael Buble...my favorite for sure! His version of "All I want for Christmas is you" makes me melt.






2. Christmas with The Rat Pack - The boys singing, "It's A Marshmallow World" makes me smile.






3. Brian Setzer Orchestra's Boogie Woogie Christmas - Seriously, how could you not like "Boogie Woogie Santa Claus"?





"Brian Setzer Orchestra fans will definitely not be disappointed with this album. I mean, "Oh what fun it is to ride in a '57 Chevrolet"? How can you go wrong? :) And if you are not already a BSO fan and you're just looking for a fun holiday album, you'll enjoy it as well."  - Amazon




Join us for more Holiday fun….
Christmas Blog Hop/Linky Party { Dec. 1st through Dec. 24th}


Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

2 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to love Michael Buble's new cd! I need to get one! Christmas music is one of my favorite things about the holidays! I love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check out that Micheal Buble it sounds like it will be a winner this Christmas!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.