Latest Articles from our Partners

(Coastal Christmas - Day 13) Front Door Wreaths

We're talking super easy today folks! Our front door wreath is used all year long...I love the red berries and pinecones which work in our area (Washington State). I decided to tuck a large white starfish in the center of my favorite wreath and it's ready for a Coastal Christmas!  We like it so much we may just leave it like this all year.





We'll show you a few photos of the exterior door garland tomorrow...


...but we selected a few of our favorite Front Door Wreaths & Decorations to share with you today too!

Source: google.com via Karen on Pinterest



Source: etsy.com via Dee on Pinterest









Source: designfinch.com via Dee on Pinterest




Hope you're enjoying your Holiday season! We'll see you tomorrow :O)

Sharing at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia's Tuesday Treasures

Join us for more Holiday fun….
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

10 comments:

  1. I love a simple green wreath...sure looks pretty with the starfish on it though! Enjoy your day! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think starfish were created with the ultimate destination of Christmas decoration in mind. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a shell wreath made by Dore of Burlap Luxe...she attached the shells to a grapevine wreath with wire. It really is amazing. I have kept it on our front for Christmas because it is white and is perfect for a coastal christmas cottage. I have the fresh pine wreaths hanging on my french doors indoors this year instead of the front door. ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of anna's front door setting of vita verandan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wreath on your front door, yes I would also keep on the door all year round....That starfish adds a nice coastal touch to it....I just love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your wreath is lovely! & love the others with leaves and starfish.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful! My faves are the first, and the last!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your wreath and would definitely keep it up all year. All the wreaths are imaginative and creative. My favorites(if I have to pick one)is your wreath and the one on the gray double doors and the last wreath. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty! I still don't have a wreath. Been decorating the front steps and inside the house, but I really need a wreath ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.