Latest Articles from our Partners

{Mark Your Calendars} Holiday Linky Party & 24 Days of Christmas!

Mark your calendars, beach friends - the Coastal Christmas party begins on December 1st!!

In case you missed the news on our Facebook page...drumroll please...we are celebrating the Holidays this year by writing a series of articles titled, "24 Days of a Coastal Christmas."

We'll share a new post relating to celebrating a coastal Christmas everyday between December 1 through December 24.


We'd like to get the party started with a Coastal Christmas linky party on December 1st..  That's right, we're going to host our first party in blogland and we are SUPER excited!

What kind of blog posts can you share? Anything to do with Coastal and Christmas - crafts, recipes, Christmas tree decorating, outdoor decorating, Holiday traditions, your dream tropical Christmas destination {get creative!}.

**We'll have the linky party open until December 24th AND our favorite blog post will be featured on our PLUS they will win a prize from us!**

If you’d like to invite your coastal friends {come on, you KNOW you want to!} to join in on the Coastal Christmas fun, feel free to right-click this button and save to your computer. Then attach this button to the end of the 24 Days of a Coastal Christmas post that you link up to our party... or if you'd like to post it on your blog sidebar, we'll be right over with a big beach hug! Please link to http://NauticalCottageBlog.com
 

We can't wait to celebrate the Holidays with all of our coastal lifestyle friends.

 – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

14 comments:

  1. I will look forward to these articles! What better combination is there than Coastal and Christmas! And I am off to get my "thinking cap" on as to what I might share in my blog post for the linky party! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sounds like fun. I will have to get my mind going for some ideas! Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh joy and wunderbar!

    Favorite time of year - Thanksgiving into Christmas -

    Thanks for helping to get the excitement going!

    Best Wishes and beautiful Saturday!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Ho, ho, ho!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I saw it earlier today and I've had ideas buzzing in my head! I would love to take part...and I'll get the button up on my sidebar! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOD MORNING!!! WHat a fun way to celebrate the holiday!!! I am a COASTAL lover of all sorts, but I never thought of integrating beach décor or themes into Christmas!!!

    THANK YOU FOR VISITING YESTERDAY! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will add this button to my sidebar at my Christmas blog! What fun.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking forward to your coastal theme Christmas party and I will make sure and join in. I just found your blog and I am now a follower.
    ~ Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. visit www.Asheromedecorators.com for home decor collection.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi marie look forward to your linky party! i can't decide which one to choose, can i add more than one? x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea and will post it on my blog's sidebar. Did a Christmas post last night and will add it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will link my post today with your party tomorrow. Thank you for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.