Latest Articles from our Partners

Getting Married? 16 Fabulous Beach Wedding Accessories!

I was married in the early 1980's and it never crossed my mind to get married on the beach. Things have changed! If I could do it all over again I'd be barefoot in a dreamy dress walking in the sand. We found some lovely items which add uniqueness to your beach wedding and since many are handmade you can ask the artist for custom details. Do you dream of a beach wedding?


Beach Wedding Collage from Pinterest  

Beach Wedding from Pinterest

 

Create your own Beach Wedding with some of our favorite 16 Wedding Accessories...

 
Beach Wedding - Honolulu Sun Dress
 
Beach Wedding Sandal and Necklace
 
Beach Wedding
 
Passport Wedding Invitations for Beach Wedding
  Handmade Seashell Cake Topper

  Beach House Living Mr and Mrs Wedding Forks


Chair or Pew Signs for Beach Wedding


  Beach Wedding Starfish Candle Centerpiece  

  Surfboard Ring Bearer Pillow

 
Dolphin and Waves Wedding Rings

  Beach Wedding Thank You Cards

  Seashell Bouquet

Want even more Beach Wedding Photo Inspiration?

Visit our At the Beach Board on Pinterest or our Beach Wedding Cakes article.  

  Beach Wedding Collage from Pinterest

 
Additional Article Resource: Destination Wedding Magazine 
- – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –  
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    Thank you for the kind mention of my Mr. & Mrs. wedding forks set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful marie! i'd love to decorate a beach wedding.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that beach bus is so cute! I love it. Even though I already had my big day, it's so much to see all these great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been married for 17 years now, and I a bound & determined to have a coastal rededication wedding on the beach, who is to say I can't do it again? I love him more then ever, & we both share a love for the sea. Lots of beautiful options in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes...if I had it to do all over again...I would definitely have a wedding on the beach! My niece is getting married on the beach next year and I am so excited for her! Great ideas in your post!
    -Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful! Brings back memories of my own beach wedding less than 4 years ago. It was perfect. And thank you for including my surfboard ring bearer pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for including my table numbers. The article is great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you all liked this article! We had a ton of fun picking the wonderful items as well as beautiful photos for the post.

    Marie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Getting married is such a nerve-wracking experience. I can still remember the time when I got married. It was was very shaky day. I was nervous but happy at the same time. It's mixed feeling actually. The presence of the video man and photographer made the whole experience a little lighter. There's always picture taking everywhere. I enjoyed that part as well. It's good to reminisce the past with those photos. My wedding was not a beach wedding but I did dream of a beach wedding when I was single.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.