Latest Articles from our Partners

Baby, it's Cold Outside! Our Favorite Ways to Stay Cozy

Hello, dear beach friends. Well, our Pacific Northwest beach has experienced our first freeze of Autumn and as I sit here writing I'm bundled up like an Eskimo! LOL!

I'm not normally someone that is always cold; but as I get older I've found that cuddly sweaters, blankets, throws and such have become very good friends. The cool wind is blowing off the Pacific Ocean and it's time to get all those warm, cozy and wintery items out of the closet.





Layers are the name of the game! This beautiful sweater would be perfect for a beach walk on a late Autumn day.




and these fingerless gloves may have a new home soon.

Source: ravelry.com via April on Pinterest


Maybe some leg warmers too (I wore them in high school so they're still okay, right!?)



The best investment I made this year? A hat with ear flaps! Seriously, walks on the beach are so much more enjoyable this Autumn than last.



I have scarves for all types of weather, however big, bulky and warm scarves are my favorite!



Piles of cozy blankets can be found in almost every room of the cottage this time of year.


Source: svpply.com via Bradley on Pinterest


Toes warming in front of the fire with the family is so nice...



Blue ticking flannel sheets are a must, don't you think?

Source: llbean.com via Carmen on Pinterest


The Pacific Northwest Beach wardrobe for November is dark, classic and warm...


Source: polyvore.com via April on Pinterest


...and it's NEVER too fussy!


Hot cocoa {with marshmallows!} and reading a favorite book....warms my heart.



Enjoy your day and stay warm!

 – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Today’s coastal article brought to you by these premier coastal partners…
As well as these fabulous coastal businesses >Coastal Marketplace

6 comments:

  1. This post makes me want to get all the throws and cozy up the house! Those leg warmers do look great, I always seem to get cold ankles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, I especially like the socks by the fireplace. Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love the fingerless gloves!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun ideas! Unfortunately, it doesn't get that cold anymore down here - I guess I will just have to go home to the Pac NW to wear sweaters!

    Caron

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all those great cozy warm clothing but fortunatly I don't need them here where I live. Hot enough as to get toast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love that beautiful book! And the clothes and winter gear are all so snuggly! I'm glad we don't need that much in Florida...but a nice throw is a must! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.