Latest Articles from our Partners

A Pretty in Pink Beach Party

We're in the mood for a beach party, how about you? You may be wondering why? Are ya, huh?

Well, our wonderful friend, Beverly, of How Sweet the Sound is celebrating the 3rd Birthday of her weekly blog party called Pink Saturday.  We are so happy for her that we decided to throw her a little virtual beach party to celebrate the occasion.

I've met so many wonderful blogging friends through Pink Saturday that it has become one of the highlights of every week.  Let's party!



Every party has to have Balloons...



And we set up a bunch of tables on the beach for everyone....well, hopefully, it's enough seating ....maybe!?!




I love sweet and simple centerpieces so these wire baskets with pink flowers will do nicely!






Pinwheels make any party festive especially when displayed in sand-filled mason jars, don't you agree?




I made some Party favors too!



Since we'll be partying until late in the evening, let's hang up some festive beach lighting...




Can I offer you some pink lemonade?



...or maybe something else cool to drink?

Source: google.com via Tara on Pinterest


I couldn't decide between this seashell cake or pink petaled cupcakes, so how about both?





Pink sugar sticks & lollipops will look pretty on the tables...



and pink popcorn too!




Oh heck, help yourself to anything at the Pink dessert buffet!




Oh, yes, I must show you my pink party dress! Too much? LOL!



And of course, new Pink shoes are in order too...




Don't forget to take a party favor with you before you leave!





Happy Birthday to Pink Saturday!! Give Beverly a visit for more fun Pink Partying AND enter her giveaway too!

We're taking the Memorial Day weekend off and 
wish you all a truly delightful weekend!!














Today's coastal article brought to you by premier sponsor...  
 
Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.




Join Us and continue the conversation!

15 comments:

  1. What a happy, beautiful, lovely post - I was going to say I loved one or two photos the best, but as I kept scrolling, the number kept growing and I couldn't decide!

    Best and Happy Memorial Weekend Wishes to you and yours--

    Linda (aka beachside cottage)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there as soon as I can ride my bike! Save me a piece of that gorgeous cake and HAPPY weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! A girl can never have too much pink, lovely pictures, have a great memorial day weekend!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jumping on my pink bike, wearing my pink grass skirt and bringing my pinkiness with me.....see you soon!

    This was more fun than a barrel of flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Gals
    I have finally worked out a way to comment and that is to sign in as anonymous.

    I can't tell you how much I love this post. The pink pics are divine. I'm off to check out the party.

    I hope you gals have a great weekend.
    Best Carolyn
    www.desireempire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there - odd question - my blog followers facepile has disappeared - has this ever happened to anyone? Any ideas what might have caused it?

    Appreciate any tips ---

    Best Wishes,
    Linda (aka beachside cottage)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There can never be enough pink!!! Love the Louboutins/shoes especially :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. a lovely collection there! the tables on the beach are amazing!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...so much to drool about on this post:) Makes me want to plan a party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, your pink party is fabulous, I hope I get a coveted invitation! Hope your Pink Saturday is great and wishing you a wonderful Memorial day weekend.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Pink Party love the flower and pink lemonade, and the pink shoe of it is so beautiful...
    Hope you would like to vist my PINKIES

    http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/

    Love

    Farah

    ReplyDelete
  12. all I am saying Marie when you throw this Pink Party is make sure to invite all of your blog readers we want to come :-)I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beach party is really an awesome plan. I love beach party, when I get married I swear It would be a huge beach party.

    Waterproof Bean Bags

    ReplyDelete
  14. One of the reasons why I like visiting your blog so much is because it has become a daily reference I can use in order to learn new nice stuff. It's like a curiosities box that surprises you over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the pink motif and the pictures. I wish I had a beach party like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.