Latest Articles from our Partners

Paws & Paddles Cottage by Jane Coslick


Jane Coslick alert!  Yes, that's right, Jane has been busy doing an amazing transformation of another adorable cottage on Tybee Island and we love it!  The fun and unique decorating of Jane Coslick always delights us to no end (Peek Inside 27 Taylor Street on Tybee Island)  She has a way of creating spaces which are inviting, fun and warm.  Her designs combine bright and beautiful colors together and she is fabulous at paying attention to little tiny details, which add great charm to the finished project.

This latest cottage project is named the Paws & Paddles Cottage and is managed by our friends at Mermaid Cottages.  We love that this sweet cottage is pet friendly with a fenced-in back yard plus even has a partial view of the salt marsh.  Are you ready to see the details?  Let's take a little photo tour!
Welcome to Paws & Paddles Cottage...










The perfect beach cottage kitchen comes complete with everything you'll need for a weekend or week of Tybee Island time!



Pops of red provide some fun visual interest to the cottage...







The cottage is full of comfortable rooms just waiting for you to sit and read a good book or enjoy conversing with friends or family. 









I have a total crush on the blue Tybee Packing Co. box and...



...the pillows with Pink Flamingos are super cute!



This beach cottage bath is light and bright and pure delight (and there's another one too!)








Three uniquely decorated cottage bedrooms provide plenty of room for everyone!







Jane is well known for her cut-out wood headboards, aren't they adorable?




The yard provides a lovely place to rest after visiting the North Beach and lighthouse (a very short 10 - 15 minute walk) or maybe Historic Savannah (20 minute drive) . Map


The back and side yard has a marsh view. Wonderful to watch birds!




We hope you enjoyed your tour! There is more information and photographs on Mermaid Cottages site!  >>Mermaid Cottages








Today's coastal article brought to you by premier sponsor...  
 
Ocean Offerings 
Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.





Join Us and continue the conversation!
Subscribe to RSS Feed
YouTube

29 comments:

  1. A visual feast of gorgeous colours. Thanks, you have now inspired me for the day.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - Love the bathroom colors - those are what I have in mine (LOL!)

    Love that doorbell ...and the front porch - my favorite beachy colors!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love jane coslick cottages!!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm a truly shabby chic gal but absolutely LOVE all of those pops of color! It's bright, beautiful and cheerful! :) Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously considering taking a vacation to Tybee Island this summer and I am going to stay in one of those fabulous cottages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what a great place to relax and enjoy a summer vacation! I love her use of white with pops of brilliant color. Fabulous!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love love love the sun room and that bright door!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful place to vacation!! Love her use of colors, and you are sooo right about her attention to even the tiniest of details!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marie!
    Thanks for stopping by and the intro to Love Jane Coslick. Her use of color is amazing. Your newest follower as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That settles it! I want to move to Tybee Island and live in that very same house! I LOVE it! Every single thing about it...the colors are just explosively delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy to find you from your comment last night! As an owner of a beach vacay spot I'm always enjoying coastal inspiration and at times sharing mine...Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. Funny, one of my blogging pals was asking me about these cottages recently, I'll have to send her over to see your post.

    Love Jane's work!!!!

    Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jane always has the BEST cottages!! I could move right into any of them and feel right at home. :)

    Thank you for visiting and commenting my blog.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Paula
    Farmhouse Life

    ReplyDelete
  14. It feels like Ive just stepped onto the beach and I love it!!
    Thanks for following in friendship! Im your newest follower/friend too..Im purehunnybee.
    Im going to love to visit you both here!!!

    Deborah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to live here!! Great post Marie :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just love that little run for the pooches!
    Everything is lovely- what's not to like??
    Sparkly Hugs and a Happy Pink saturday,
    Tobi and the Pixies!

    PS- come visit- I am having a giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous!! A perfect beach cottage full of color and beautiful treasures. I adore Jane Coslick and her work and so cool that you can bring your pets! :)
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sign me up. Looks like a little slice of heaven and dogs welcomed makes it just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love the colors in the kitchen! Red and turquoise. I never would have dreamed they went so well together! :)

    Thanks so much for the thoughtful comment and following on my blog. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh gee, thanks for sharing , I love Jane, this is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awwww, so cute!!! I love Jane Coslick, and I love this cottage! Thanks for sharing.
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely post..Happy Pink Saturday...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bright, bold, beautiful!

    Have a lovely PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  24. All so very lovely! I live near the sea, you've inspired me! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Pink Saturday...
    What visions of loveliness you shared today. I love each of the popping colors in the rooms, but that red in the dining room, with the turquoise, Oh my gosh, made my heart go pitter patter. I love it.

    Love the lime green and wild blue colored bathroom as well. Does that say "Summer" or what? I love it. I need a pair of flip flops in those colors.

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend sweet one. Many hugs and much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  26. Just lovely! I live near the Atlantic ocean and love a cool breezy beachy look in decorating. I love the red teapot. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The colors are gorgeous and the decorations! I feel like I'm one step closer to the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.