Latest Articles from our Partners

Mother's Day Wishes

 

"Happy Mother's Day" means more
Than have a happy day.
Within those words lie lots of things
We never get to say.
It means I love you first of all,
Then thanks for all you do.
It means you mean a lot to me,
And that I honor you.

But most of all, I guess it means
That I am thinking of
Your happiness on this, your day,
With pleasure and with love 


 Wishing You A Very Happy Mothers' Day!

Today's coastal article brought to you by...
Join Us and Get Social!

 Sally Lee on Facebook Sally Lee's RSS Feed  Sally Lee on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

8 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too, Marie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day to you Marie - hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you a vey Happy Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that photo!

    Happy Mother's Day Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy mothers day..i love the photo too!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mothers Day to you sweet friend. The photo and poem are beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your day was wonderful!!
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful poem and beautiful photo...I just left the beach and I miss it already!! Hope you had a marvelous Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.