Latest Articles from our Partners

{Nautical} Five Favorite Finds

{Nautical} Five Favorite Finds
Welcome to week number two of FIVE FAVORITE FINDS...we're focusing on nifty nautical products for your coastal lifestyle this weekend.

Before we get to this week's picks we'd like to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who commented and visited our site this week. All of your comments regarding our kitchen renovation and our beach cottage articles have touched our heart. It's times like this that really solidifies that we aren't alone on this journey. We don't say it often enough but THANK YOU!

So let me wipe the tears from my eyes (I'm an emotional gal at times) and get to this week's favorite nautical picks. We've selected some nautical products this week which we feel will assist you in enjoying the coastal lifestyle. We hope you like our picks - enjoy your day! 

ONE: Sun, Sand, Surf Bracelet ~ Handcrafted by Beach House Living. $25.00. >View Nautical Bracelet Now




TWO: Compliment your home perfectly with this luxurious, handcrafted nautical themed Large Sloop sailboat weathervane from Linens 'n Things. $437.49 >>View Nautical Weathervane Now




THREE:  Nautical Patchwork on Black Ticking Pillow by Outer Banks Trading Group. $175.00 >> View Nautical Pillow Now




FOURBeach house decor sets sail with a regatta of frosted white glass sailboat votives from Beach Grass. $42.00 >> View Nautical Sailboats Now






FIVE:  Nautical Lamp Buoy in Navy with Starfish and Sand Dollar Lamp Shade by Beach Grass Cottage. $80.00 >>View Nautical Lamp Now





Today's coastal article brought to you by...
Join Us and Get Social!

 Sally Lee on Facebook Sally Lee's RSS Feed  Sally Lee on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

15 comments:

  1. Great finds! I love that bracelet and those votives are so sweet floating around that bowl of sea treasures. Thanks for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out on my bracelets.

    I'm in love with that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the votives!...could do all sorts of great set ups with those.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. There are all a little different from what I am used to seeing around. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, oooh, oooh! Love your taste and love your picks! I especially love the bracelets and the sailboat votives (I've gotta get some and be the first in my area ;o) - I live in South Florida, so I get to do beach/coastal style all year-round!

    I love the sailboat weathervane - I think my Mom-In-Law would love that for either her Connecticut home or her Delray Beach home!!!

    Again, thanks for sharing and inspiring!
    Linda Lan

    ReplyDelete
  6. really likin' them sailboats :D And thanks by the way, for stopping by my cottage blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little tea light boats are unique and beautiful. Thanks for highlightening them. I'm off to find out more.
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry that was highlighting them. It's been really stormy here this weekend. Enough said!!!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bracelet... had to check out the Beach House Living shop. I'm loving all of their items! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those little Sail Boat Votive Candle Holders are darling. Great finds. The patchwork pillow too, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these and the weather vane is gorgeous!!
    I hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.