Latest Articles from our Partners

Mr. Bunny's Day at the Beach

Copyright - Mg Photography 2011
Mr. Bunny said we needed to go to the beach and hang out for awhile as an Easter treat for you guys, so who am I to say no?

You don't know Mr. Bunny yet? He's our garden bunny that dutifully watches over the pansies, marigolds and perennials during gardening season. Whenever he says we need some beach time I've got to listen.

I tossed my bunny friend in my bag (head peeking out, of course) as well as another little friend of his and we headed out.  Mr. Bunny wanted to pose for you in front of the surf (photo at left) as soon as we arrived at the beach. It was certainly a lovely Spring day.







He's a pretty good looking guy, huh?  He seems to become more handsome as he ages (that's soooo not fair!).


Copyright - Mg Photography 2011

This is our little bunny friend who joined us on our little adventure...however he wasn't too keen on sitting in the wet sand so he kept hinting it was time to head to the dunes where it tends to be warmer.



Copyright - Mg Photography 2011


We took the hint and Mr. Bunny and I headed to the dunes. We both love the dune grass blowing in the breeze...

Copyright - Mg Photography 2011
 and what a nice view from up here...

Copyright - Mg Photography 2011


Copyright - Mg Photography 2011

It must be time to kick off the shoes and enjoy the sunshine!



Oh yeah, these are my FAVORITE shoes this year.  They are so comfortable and perfect when I want something just a bit warmer than flip flops.  Aren't they cute? (please note: the hubby thinks that I've totally lost my mind for sharing my shoes with you, but I wuv them).




Mr. Bunny and I sat down and enjoyed the view...we love how the wind creates ridges in the sand. 


Copyright - Mg Photography 2011

...and that darn bunny INSISTED that he take a photo of me even though I was all wind blown! Mr. Bunny and I sure had a fabulous afternoon sitting in the dunes and soaking up some sun.  


Editor-in-Chief, Marie Rhoades


We wish you a very Happy Easter and beautiful weekend. See you next week! 

Hugs, Marie


Clouds ~ Copyright, Mg Photography


Sharing this weekend on Beverly's Pink Saturday



Today's coastal article brought to you by...

28 comments:

  1. Your bunny is a very lucky duck to have a day at the beach like that...also must be glad to not be made of chocolate like so many other bunnies..thanks for the beach views...I needed that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marie, I don't think you are silly for showing your shoes I think it's cute!! what kind of shoes are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rut-Roo
    Mr Bunny shouldn't be hoppin' on those baby sea oats (she says from experience after being shoooed off by some wrinkled old couple who obviously take their baby sea oats very personally)
    Love the beachin shoes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is just too cute. Hope bunny doesn't get sunburned!!! Have a Blessed Easter. ~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest pair of bunnies you have there! Such a wonderful trip to the beach!

    ~Sarah from Ugly House Lovely Home
    http://uglyhouselovelyhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Beach Bunny!! :0)

    Have a blessed Easter!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with Mr. Bunny! My fav photos are of him in the dunes with the seagrasses! Marie, glad you had such a lovely day/date with Mr. Bunny! (jealous!!!)

    Linda Lan

    PS-Are those California, Florida, or New England beaches (Or someplace else?) --- I'm South Florida, but grew up around 'ole Cape Cod!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lovely blog. I live North of Seattle! I am following you. Hope to see you at My Dream Canvas. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your beach bum bunny! You both look like you had a ball at the beach...I don't blame you, wish I was there too!
    Have a sweet and blessed Easter.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, this is too cute! Reminds me of Flat Stanley!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mr. Bunny looks sooo happy. You were so sweet to take him to the beach. and I posted about some shoes (well boots sorta) too...and my Grandmother was a Rhoades....

    (())

    ReplyDelete
  12. A day at the beach sounds fantastic! Mr. Bunny had a great idea-Happy Easter:@)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Marie- thanks for letting me know the beach origins! Cold up there! You're brave - but, truly - it looks like the dunes of Cape Cod!

    Best Wishes, Linda Lan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous!

    Pink bonding at my page, come and see. Have a wonderful Easter celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL... I have to say after getting to know my fellow blogettes, I will never look twice at anyone caring a cement rabbit- sitting it down - & taking pictures of it! Thank you Mr Bunny, I hope your wore bun-screen 8@)
    Licks & Wags, Niki

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love you guys!!!!
    What a great post!
    Have a fabulous holiday!
    I love ya!
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  17. That was so cute. Wonder if anyone saw you "playing" with the bunnies at the beach...lol...Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for sharing, what a lucky bunny, Happy Easter and Happy Pink Saturday. Feel free to visit my blog at http://laraslovelycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, Thanks for stopping by, Yes we have to stick together:-) Its a lovely day in Seattle today and I am heading out!! Hope you'll stop by MDC often and follow me back. Thanks Anu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing your Easter Bliss...HPS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well Hey, It looks like you and you beach bunnies had a great time...Were they very heavy to carry down there? Andy you tell Hubby that there are a lot more crazy things than shoes shared around here!
    Happy Pink Easter! Pinkim from TrulySimplyPink

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love bunny escapades!

    Have a beautiful & happy Easter
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute. Happy Easter to you and your family! Hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mr Bunny is a smart bunny. He knew what you needed! Happy Easter, Marie
    PS- Love your photos

    ReplyDelete
  25. I wuv Mr. Bunny, he is so cute and your shoes are adorable!! What a perfect day my beautiful friend. :)

    Hugs to you and enjoy your Easter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Looks like a beautiful day for a beach bunny! And your shoes are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What beautiful pictures Marie. So clear and crisp. Love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.