Latest Articles from our Partners

A Girl Can Daydream, Can't She?


I was recently daydreaming and wondered what kind of cottage I would live in if I was a fair Maiden living in a fairy tale. My Prince Charming wouldn't of found me yet so I'd decorate my cottage in all girly and feminine ways...you know what I mean...ruffles, lace, vintage, shabby, lavender, roses and such - sounds dreamy, huh? Of course, money is no object either!

So here is my little Daydream of a beach cottage...I hope you like it!





Since we're dreaming here....here I am in my adorable vintage-inspired swimsuit & umbrella. Aaah, to look good in a swimsuit still ;o)







After a bit of beach time, I walk home and admire my beach party tables; which sit right outside my home's porch.






Let's head on up to the house, shall we?  Would you like to sit for a spell?





Okay, let's get into that Daydream Cottage of  mine... Welcome!






Just a few treasures on a shabby chic bench... Glass cloches & jars are so dreamy!







My sweet Daydream kitchen...isn't the farmhouse sink wonderful?  I'm enamored with open shelving too!





Oh heck, I think that I'd have to have this PINK stove, what do you think?





...and I'd have the dreamiest of dreamy dining rooms that you'd ever seen!





...with some vintage pink glassware






and vintage linens too...






Around the corner you'd find my little office "nook" which would be beachy-chic, complete with a mini chandelier!





There would be vintage bottles with hydrangeas and other cottage garden flowers placed here and there...






....as well as seashells collected from the seashore; which would be displayed in a place of honor.





The Master bedroom would be the ultimate feminine hideaway complete with shabby vintage touches everywhere.





...and pink ranunculus would grace my bedside table every day of the year.



Well, it's time to take a nice soothing bubble bath in my dreamy claw foot tub...






...then I'm off to put on my pink, ruffly "fairy tale" gown for my beach party along the shore.







Thanks for sharing in my little daydream...it's fun to dream and I do it often...Hope you do too! I'll be dreaming of pink while visiting Beverly's Pink Saturday and My Romantic Home's Show n Tell Friday this weekend.

Today's coastal article brought to you by...
Join Us and Get Social!

 Sally Lee on Facebook Sally Lee's RSS Feed  Sally Lee on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

44 comments:

  1. I am dreaming about those beautiful peonies!
    Another friday favorite for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well........ I really love your "cottage" and it's even on the beach!
    Lovely, pink gown........and that stove is to die for!!!
    I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun tour through your dream! Quite a mix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dream! I think I need the pink stove!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely daydream........to live by the beach is dream enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the pink and white combos. My favourite is those two beauties in red sitting on the beach. V. stylish.
    Best Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I love every picture here! I have been dreaming lately of our next house and a beach cottage is definitely first on the list. Now, find a Prince who will enjoy living in your dream cottage! And I love that ruffly dress... Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore every single picture, and I think that's the perfect daydream. And so much pink is perfect for Pink Saturday. Thanks so much for including us in your dream. I enjoyed it!

    Happy Pink Saturday...

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a magical share ... I am right there with you, my friend! Elegance, sweet, inviting, pink ... what more can a girl dream for/of ... love it all!

    Have a sweet PS weekend ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    FUN GIVEAWAY ends 4/10

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE this Pink Saturday post! Yes, a girl can dream! I have a full set of the pink hobnail glasses of 2 sizes! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We should all have such creative dreams -- I have been dreaming of a beach cottage for a loooooong time. It doesn't cost a thing to dream, I figure, and I'll be ready when the opportunity arises.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous post!!! Love everything - yep, i think you would have to have the pink stove!!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A dreamy day, wonderful!
    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Xoxo
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  14. love love love it all!!
    cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  15. HEY!!! I think you stole my dream... lol

    That was a fantastic post! Really was!

    Cheers
    Tracy
    www.asidreamit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful post. That's exactly what my dream sea cottage looks like! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sometimes dreams are all we have. Nothing wrong with dreaming. If I had not fol lowered my dream as a young girl, no telling where I would be today.

    ReplyDelete
  18. When can I move in? This was wonderful! Have a lovely weekend! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a wonderful eye candy dream you provided! Love the pic of the blossoms in the boots and the PINK stove! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Pink Saturday~~

    :Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow. Now that's a daydream I could seriously get behind! Love all the beautiful pictures. I have heard about this pinterest 3 times this week. I am going to have to open an account and start collecting beautiful images! Happy Pink Saturday and have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You've got a gorgeous.. gorgeous blog.. Thanks for popping into mine.. I'm following you now.. Love those images!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love those dreams. Funny, we must have visited some of the same dreamy places. What a small world. Love all your posts.

    Happy Pink Saturday
    Warm Regards, CindyLew

    ReplyDelete
  24. Don't know which is prettier the stove or the ruffled skirt. Loved all you pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fun to dream and yours was stunning.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMGosh..I love everything..beautiful and inspiring pink...HPS.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Everything is sooooooo pretty! Now following! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    My dream cottage/home is an old white country church! I'm on the hunt actually now! I'd like to buy one in the next 5 years or so!

    ~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMGoodness - everything is just so lovely. Who wouldn't want to live there - sigh. A wonderful respite - thanks so much for sharing such beautiful photos. Happy Pink Saturday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute! How fun...love the hydrangeas the best!

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  30. every picture is more gorgeous than the next!! great post and inspiration..loved it all, happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ahhhhh. I've just discovered your blog via PS...such a lovely place to visit. I think we are very much alike. xx's

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE it all!!! I'll be right over for some vino and nice dinner at your cottage:)

    ReplyDelete
  33. oh, I can live in all those places!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love it! i think we could be roommates in this fantasty beach cottage, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fun post! I love your cottage too, who wouldn't! The pink hydrangeas in those blue-green bottles; gorgeous! Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am freaking out! It's all so beautiful! I especially love the giant cupcake sign.

    ReplyDelete
  37. LOVE your cottage and the photos, very dreamy!!! I think I would come visit often. :) Well, I would visit you no matter what if I lived closer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I could really live in your dream world! Gorgeous photos and inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Charming post! Pretty much like the old Calgon take me away commercials!

    ReplyDelete
  40. You dream big don't you? I love that porch!!!The flowering branches in the rain boots are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh yes, I've been IN this Dream many times myself *winks*... the images I paint on the canvas of my imagination are truly magical!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  42. That would truly be living in a fairy tale.
    Love the ranunculi and Mistress Bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I am packing...will be moving into that bedroom as soon as I find it! LOL. Great post & thanks for stopping by!
    Licks & Wags, Niki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.