Latest Articles from our Partners

{Favorite Finds} Pillows Create an Instant Makeover in any Cottage

Craving change in your beach cottage? For an instant makeover, add a throw pillow (or three) to your chair, couch or loveseat.

Beachside Style pillows are each handcrafted, filled with soft, plump stuffing and are available in nautical, tropical, surfer, fishing, batik and designer prints (to name a few!).

Not sure what color pillow to select?  "Pull the colors from a piece of art that's in the room," says Andrew Flesher, an interior designer with Gunkelman Flesher Interior Design, in Minneapolis.

Visit Beachside Style today for a huge selection of high quality decorator pillows >> Shop for Pillows


Have you visited our Premier sponsors lately?
Join Us and Get Social!

 Sally Lee on Facebook Sally Lee's RSS Feed  Sally Lee on Twitter  Subscribe to me on YouTube

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love those pillows! I have my eye in the sea star one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous pillows! I love the Vintage Woodies Surfboards Palm Trees, Handmade Decorative Pillow! The pattern matches two bar stools I have so I may just have to get a couple of them along with the blue/white star fish! I added the shop to my favorites. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ~ Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute and great variety - thanks for the introduction!!! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pillows can perk up any decor! I just love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.