Latest Articles from our Partners

{Weekend Poem} Happy Dog at the Beach

Beach dog
 
I’m a happy dog at the beach
If I had the power of speech
I would tell you all
To throw my ball
I’m a happy dog at the beach

I’m a happy dog at the beach
There are no new tricks you can teach
I’m bouncy and glad
And my tail wags like mad
I’m a happy dog at the beach

I’m a happy dog at the beach
My joy is always in reach
Whatever the talk
It’s the best place to walk
I’m a happy dog at the beach

I’m a happy dog at the beach
As I hear the seagulls screech
I chase and I bark
Long into the dark
I’m a happy dog at the beach

I’m a happy dog at the beach
And I don’t want to start to preach
But if you ask me
The best thing to see
Is a happy dog at the beach 

Happy Weekend, friends!

7 comments:

  1. That's such a sweet poem. And adorable picture, you have such a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! What kind of dog is it? Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Oh to be a happy dog at the beach...aahhhhh!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My girlz just LOVE the beach!!! What a cute poem and a super cute dog!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.