What do you serve to Super Bowl guests when you live at the beach? Crab Artichoke Dip - that's what!
This recipe combines Parmesan, Swiss, and cream cheeses together to make the base for this flavorful dip. Serve the dip to your guests with tortilla chips, pita bread or carrot and celery sticks for dipping.
The artichokes and crab compliment each other nicely and you'll be happy with how easy it is to create this hot dip. Enjoy!
Cheesy Crab Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 6 oz artichoke hearts, chopped & drained
- 1/2 tsp dill
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 oz fresh or canned lump crab meat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all three cheeses with an electric mixer.
- Add artichokes, dill, mayonnaise, and garlic and mix well.
- Stir in onions and crab meat.
- Bake for 40 minutes
We'll be hanging out at All Things Inspired and Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays!
Have you visited our Premier sponsors lately?
- Cottage Coastal Store - providing handcrafted cottage & coastal home accents
- The Seashell Collection - Beach-Inspired Home Accessories
- Ocean Offerings - Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.