Shrimp Linguine is a favorite low-fat dish during the warmer months of the year; however we've found that it actually makes a lovely light supper (or lunch) recipe any time of the year. It's quick, easy and delicious.
Feel free to substitute the artichokes with some fresh red pepper and a squirt of lemon juice.
Do you have a favorite "coastal" recipe that you'd like to have featured on our blog? Please email us: email@example.com
Zesty Shrimp & Linguine Recipe
1/2 lb. linguine, uncooked
3/4 cup of Fat Free Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing (bottled), divided
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1 can artichoke hearts, drained, quartered (14 oz.)
1 lb. uncooked cleaned large shrimp
1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- While linguine is cooking...heat 1/2 cup of dressing (reserve the rest) in skillet on medium.
- Stir in mushrooms, onions and artichokes; cook 3 minutes or until onions are crisp-tender. Stir occasionally.
- Stir in shrimp and parsley; cook until shrimp are pink and veggies are tender (approx. 2 minutes).
- Drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add shrimp mixture as well as remaining 1/4 cup of dressing to the cooked pasta. Toss lightly.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan.
Have you visited our Premier sponsors lately?
- Cottage Coastal Store - providing handcrafted cottage & coastal home accents
- The Seashell Collection - Beach-Inspired Home Accessories
- Ocean Offerings - Unique and Distinctive Gifts & Jewelry Inspired by the Sea.