Latest Articles from our Partners

A Gulf Coast Christmas

Meet the Self Confessed Lamp Tramp ~ a lovely lass who is working to put herself, life, and home back in order after Katrina devastated the entire region she calls home...the Gulf Coast of Mississippi.
 "When we had to move out of our Katrina flooded home my lamps moved with us. They overwhelmed the small house we lived in during rebuilding and every one laughed at me for having so many lamps. But they were one of the few things that gave me hope. And that's why I'm a LAMP TRAMP!
Besides being a lover of lamps, this talented lady really knows how to create beauty in her surroundings. Her Gulf Coast Front Door is proof of that!






Visit Self Confessed Lamp Tramp's blog for lots and lots more Holiday decorating inspiration (she has an awesome mantle display!!)  VISIT NOW


Coastal Christmas Gift Guide


9 comments:

  1. Love it!! I used to live in Panama City, FL... Just a little further east. I love how she used the elements of the ocean to decorate! Creative and BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous! Everything just tiies in together. I love the rope balls. Can you believe I used to shuck oysters for a living! I never found a pearl though. Merry Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her looks. What beach lover wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live far from the Gulf Coast but would love to have this display around my front door - it really is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marie
    Wow, what an honor. You just made me day. It is so fun to see something I created on a great blog such as yours. Thanks a million! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Heavens!!! This is totally amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Love the oyster shell wreath and pearls - posting on my fb page too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! I love how she decorated her front door like the Gulf Coast!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.