Latest Articles from our Partners

20 Last Minute "Beachy" Gift Ideas!

Sea Glass Bracelet ~ Tears of the Sea
So, how are you doing on the Christmas shopping? I'm having so much fun shopping online this year - pure joy! It really is so much better than having to rummage around the closet to find one of my favorite sling backpacks, walking shoes and hit the road with all the other crazy shoppers (and drivers!).

Okay, if you can't tell, I'm lazy and set in my ways plus I really just love to shop at my own convenience.



 
Liz and I have selected some last minute gift ideas for your convenience (we're trying to make the Holidays easier). The majority of gifts are handmade so they sell out quickly as they are one-of-a-kind...but there is nothing better than giving, or receiving, a gift crafted by a talented artisan, jewelry maker, photographer, woodworker or seashell crafter.



Coastal Christmas Gift Guide

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the ideas! I wanted to ask you what glue is good for glass to metal? I'm having a hard time finding the right glue for my crackel marble necklaces/silver prong bell to hang off the chain. Is there one you have used and like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marie,

    Thanks for the visit and comment. I love things beachy too!

    It looks like you could easily participate in my Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful selection - and so varied! thank you for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect ideas for all your beachy friends...or even for yourself:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you a doll for setting this all up for us sofa shoppers! :) I have to say, I avoid the mall like the plague. LOL! Mom 'n Pop shops, consignment, and surfing the web are the only ways I get my shopping done. hee-hee! Thanks too for stopping by my li'l ole blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting us, we would love to hear what you think - - Have a beachy day!

**We love to reply to your comment, so please make sure your profile shows your email address, it makes it much easier! :O)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.